of Reading & Writing for Life
Who Are We?
Nurture a Love of Reading and Writing for Life with MindChamps Reading and Writing Programmes
At MindChamps we believe that in order to build a child’s love for reading and writing, we must first develop the engagement and enjoyment of the process. MindChamps Reading and Writing Programmes offer a holistic curriculum focused on building your child’s reading and writing skills, whilst at the same time developing greater confidence, creativity and communication skills.
Research shows that young children who develop a ‘love for stories’ by the age of seven become active and skilled readers and writers for life. Once the foundation for reading is established, the ability to write well naturally follows. Both reading and writing are critical requirements for your child’s success at school in any subject and beyond, so it is crucial to get the foundations right from an early age.
What is the MindChamps Reading and Writing Difference?
- A balanced, holistic approach that covers all essential skills with a focus on fun and engagement
- Emphasis on developing confidence to improve presentation skills
- Employs theatre and drama to engage and motivate students
- Developed by leading Australian children’s author and Early Childhood Literacy Expert, Brian Caswell. Author of over 200 books for children and young adults including Only the Heart (set text on HSC English Examinations), Brian has over 40 years of experience in the areas of education and literacy
- Ideal programs for building confidence, communication skills and higher-order thinking skills
- Small group sessions to encourage communication and collaboration
- Proven model backed by extensive research and supported by the MindChamps World Advisory Board of leading Education and Early Childhood Literacy Experts
- Utilises the unique MindChamps ‘Say and Sing’ phonics approach with complimentary eBooks for parents to use at home with children to reinforce the skills taught during class
Find Out More about Our Programmes
Our MindChamps Reading & Writing Experts
MindChamps Reading is the brainchild of the expert team led by Brian Caswell. Brian has over 40 years of success in education and literacy and is a renowned authority in developing learning, literacy and creativity programmes globally. Brian Caswell is a highly respected international author who has written over 100 reading books, 110 phonics books for young children, and more than 50 novels, including The Art of Communicating with Your Child and The 3-Mind Revolution.
My child will learn the skills of reading and writing when they start formal education. Sad to say, this is far from the truth because the best time to develop your child’s reading and writing abilities should actually be as young as during his/her toddler years. At this stage, your child will undergo great cognitive, emotional and social development. This provides great opportunity to develop their love for reading, which will naturally progress into their ability to write later.
MindChamps Reviews By Happy Parents
mother of Felicia Chin Yi Xuan
Parents of Ms Ashley Tan
Mother of Mr. Jovan Png
Father of Mr. Brandon Lee
Father of Ms. Bethany Cheong RuiEn
Mother of Ms. Maisie